"I started this clinic because I think enhanced access to your doctor, and comprehensive wellness, should be the norm. At AIM, we look at what is happening in primary care today in the USA and cringe. That’s why our visits are longer and more in-depth. That’s why our providers are accessible by email.
Our vision is to bring back a time when your physician knew you by name, and may even have visited you at home. That relationship piece has been lost in a time of regulation and profit-driven medicine.
It’s time for a shift."
--Dr. Brooke Azie-Rentz
Concierge Wellness Care at AIM
True personalized medicine in an impersonal world.
This shift in primary care allows us to give you a closer, better experience with your doctor at an incredible value while still allowing you to use your insurance benefits. Read below for all the details!
Concierge WellnessPLUS Plan Benefits
WellnessPLUS allows AIM patients to access a level of health and wellness care that is far above the norm. In a world of impersonal care that focuses only on quick symptomatic fixes, AIM strives to bring back a time when you had a real relationship with your doctor, and that doctor was a guide for your whole family, helping them to stay healthier, happier, and more active throughout their lives. While the insurance industry would never pay for this level of care, AIM can bring it to you for a low monthly cost in addition to usual insurance billing. Check out the fine print here.
Concierge Wellness Basic Plan Benefits
This is a baseline that allows us to continue to offer the high quality care you have come to expect at AIM. This helps to mitigate the cost of care not paid for by insurance, such as the lengthy 45 minute office visits with comprehensive wellness, lifestyle, and diet advice, insurance verification and authorization calls, non-billable email contact, and other non-billable care. See the fine print here.
Extended, comprehensive appointments to address more of your concerns (30-45 minute visits instead of the 8-10 minute conventional doctor visit)
Lower patient to doctor ratios than conventional primary care clinics
Limited Email access directly to your preferred doctor for questions related to your care
Collaborative care with AIM providers, under the supervision of medical director Dr. Brooke Azie-Rentz, ND.
Free Lab, Prescription Refill, and Billing and Insurance support
Specialty Cash Pricing on Select Lab Testing in consultation with AIM Physician
Health Education, Articles, and Newsletter written by AIM Doctors
Per-Visit Option Benefits
For this option, patients will still get the same benefits as our Wellness Basic Service, but will pay a $45 fee at time of service, as well as any applicable insurance co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles. This fee covers all non-billable services associated with your care as well as limited email access in the two weeks following your appointment. In short, this gives you access to the Concierge Wellness Service for two weeks. Check out the fine print on that here.
While we recommend that patients select one of the Concierge options, we understand that some patients would prefer to simply pay at time of service for the high quality care we provide at AIM. If this is your preferred option, you simply let the front desk know when you are scheduling or checking out.
If you change your mind, you can always set up one of the Concierge Wellness Plans whenever you wish.
The not-so-fine print:
1. It is at your physician’s discretion whether prescription refills, home visits or a same day visit or next day visit is needed.
2. Providers will be available by phone and email under the WellnessPLUS Plan. In the event that you call your provider and reach voicemail, you are assured a call back that day, usually within an hour or two. For calls outside of clinic hours, PLUS patients can use the after hours line to reach their doctor.
3. Providers will be available by email under the Wellness Basic Plan. Providers strive to answer all emails within 3 business days.
4. AIM will abide by all insurance contracts and agreements, however, the scope of a Naturopathic visit goes well beyond what most insurance plans cover. Lifestyle and nutrition advice, home-remedies, and homeopathy, as well as other non-billable topics may be discussed in the course of a visit. Any portion of a visit or topic within a visit that is not expressly covered under the scope of insurance benefits is covered under the scope of this service. Insurance will be billed when applicable for visits.
5. $45 Administrative Fee guarantees patient all services provided under the scope of the Wellness Basic Plan, for 2 weeks following your visit.
6. Under the WellnessPLUS Plan, patients are entitled to a $200 credit toward a specialty lab test of their choice. While there is no long term contract, patients cancelling within 1 year will be billed the full cost of the lab test.
7. Children get a reduced rate when their parent or guardian is on a Concierge Wellness Plan. Children whose parent(s) are not patients would pay the "adult" rate.
8. Alpine Integrated Medicine Concierge Wellness Policies are the sole property of Alpine Integrated Medicine, LLC. These cannot be used, modified, or adopted by another party without the express written consent of Alpine Integrated Medicine, LLC.
9. Alpine Integrated Medicine reserves the right to make pricing changes to these options, should cost of care necessitate a change.